We install and maintain enterprise level Wi-fi solutions to provide your customers or employees reliable, robust access. We also provide:
- Custom splash pages. The customer\guest has to intially complete a simple registration form to gain Wi-fi access and agree to terms. Ideal for gathering customer data for marketing and demographic purposes.
- Email Marketing Services. Using your customer email list, we provide personalised eshot services to allow marketing of your products\offers or just to provide latest news.
- Website development and hosting. We offer professional website development and hosting services.
At the moment, we provide these services to North Derbyshire & South Yorkshire (although please contact us if further afield).
How We Work
We want you to see the benefits of what we do, and we want it to work for your business. To do this it’s important that we engage with you in a structured way and that we both agree how we are going to achieve the right outcome for you and your business. So, here’s how we work…
- Discovery Meeting – Discuss and Understand your business needs.
- Solution / Design Proposal – Translate your business needs into a statement of work (SoW) that describes what we will do, how long it will take and how much it will cost.
- Design / Implementation Phase – Develop and deploy the Solution or Design in line with the proposal.
- Training – If applicable we train you or your staff on using the services we have built for you.
- Go-Live – The Big Day when the service or site will go live for your business. We will be there to make sure it all goes smoothly.
- Project Closure – Final sign off from you that BigSplash has delivered to the proposal.
- Support / Ongoing Engagement – If applicable, we run, manage and maintain the site or service that we built for you.
- Service Review – Periodic meetings to make sure that everything is working well for you.
…you can find our full terms and conditions here.